I have been practicing orthodontics for over 25 years. I love seeing the wonderful transformations in esthetics and self-esteem that take place as a new smile emerges during treatment.
I graduated from the Stony Brook University, School of Dental Medicine. I attended the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston for two years of advanced training in general and hospital-based dentistry and research, where I also served as Chief Dental Resident. I completed my formal training in a three-year orthodontic residency at Harvard School of Dental Medicine, during which I also obtained a Master of Medical Sciences degree.
At Harvard, I pioneered clinical research in dentofacial aesthetics and computer animated imaging. This research is the foundation for a wide range of studies that continue at Harvard, University of Chicago, and other universities in aesthetics and treatment goals guiding orthodontic care.
I have a deep commitment to advanced training and continuing education I participate in many orthodontic courses covering a myriad of topics throughout the year.
Awards and Recognition
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids Doc 10 consecutive years
- Morris & Essex Health and Life Magazine Top Dentist 2018
- NJ Monthly Magazine Top Dentist Voted by Peers 2017 & 2018
- Award of Special Merit, American Association of Orthodontists
- Special Recognition for Research in Computer Animated Imaging, Northeastern Society of Orthodontics
I am a former member of the Cleft Lip and Palate Team at, St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital, and I continue to consult with oral surgeons in the treatment of cleft lips and palates.
- Journal of the American Dental Association
- International Journal of Adult Orthodontics and Orthognathic Surgery
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- New Jersey Association of Orthodontists
- Harvard Society for the Advancement of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
Outside the Office
I am a native of Brooklyn, NY, but now reside in Livingston, NJ, with my two children, husband, and golden-doodle, Cody. In my spare time I enjoy tennis, skiing, cooking, and traveling.