February 6th, 2018
At dk Orthodontics, offering clear aligners is an important treatment option for patients, especially teenagers. When indicated by a trained orthodontist, Invisalign, the leading clear aligner brand, can provide teens with the beautiful straight teeth they’ve always wanted -- without traditional braces.
A consultation with an orthodontist is the only way to know for sure whether it’s the appropriate treatment option, but understanding the benefits of Invisalign can help you make a decision as to whether it could be the right fit for your teen:
- Completely Clear: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible. No tight-lipped selfies here! If your teen is self-conscious about his or her appearance in photos, Invisalign could be the right choice.
- Removable: Invisalign aligners are removable, allowing your teen to eat and drink whatever they'd like while in treatment- and play certain sports more easily.
- Confidence Booster: A recent study found that teens wearing Invisalign are twice as likely to experience a boost in self-esteem while in treatment than teens treated with metal braces.
Plus there’s a benefit for parents: With Invisalign, appointments are less frequent and shorter… plus, there won’t be any brackets to become loose or broken, so there are potentially fewer emergency visits to the orthodontist. This all means fewer interruptions to your busy schedules!
At our practice we strive to provide the highest quality orthodontic treatment but also ensure Incredible customer service and make you feel like you’re at home while you’re visiting us.
Dr. Denise Kitay has earned the trust of many families...and her Harvard education is an added confidence booster for parents. Additionally, she has been nominated as a:
- Top Orthodontist in NJ Family Magazine 8 years in a row!
- A NJ monthly magazine top dentist in July 2017! (peer nomination)
- and, a Morris and Essex Health and Life Magazine Feb/March 2018 issue, Top Orthodontist in Essex County! (peer nomination)
Contact us today for a free consultation! We can’t wait to meet you.
Click here for our Appointment Request Form. Or call us at either of our local offices:
507 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Phone: (973) 228-3366
199 Baldwin Road, Ste 220
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Phone: (973) 334-4223